3.08.2011

Miss Nashville: Haley









I met Haley a long time ago from my Chinese dance years...also known as the awkward years.  I'm pretty sure Haley has never even had an awkward day in her life.  But anyway...after a couple years of minimal contact through Facebook, we met up in Hillsboro Village to take some photos for her new title as Miss Nashville, as well as some fun ones.  Hope you like what you see!  Also, many thanks to Philip for lending me his 50mm for this (and for making my blog look cool..but that's for another post)!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alice! I just came across your blog. These look so great! I love the 3rd ones down with the simple shadow, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Whitney! So good to hear from you; hope you are doing well!!

    ReplyDelete