2.20.2011

Preview: Haley


It's kind of sad that when I find out I have to answer an interview question on my intellectual life, I have to look up the meaning of intellectualism in the dictionary, google it, and wiki it.  Clearly, my intellectual life is not thriving.   
So right now, I am sitting on my sister's couch in Culver City, trying to make some last minute preparations for my interview in a couple hours.  I'm not really sure how I got invited to this scholarship weekend in the first place, so I guess I will really need to stand out at my interview, because there's no way it's because of my stats.  It's weird how much weight thirty minutes of your life can hold.

This is Haley, the current Miss Nashville.  We danced together for a couple years, and then didn't see each other for another couple of years.  I wish I was her in the picture right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment